Applies to: ConnectWise Manage, Datto Autotask PSA, Xero and QuickBooks Online
Here's how to do it:
- Log in to Wise-Pay.
In the Outstanding Payments pod, look for the invoices issued by the same company.
Select Actions > Batch Pay Now for any of these invoices.
Wise-Pay displays the Batch Pay Now screen, listing all outstanding invoices from the selected company.
You can also use the Pay Now > Batch Pay Now menu option to make batch payments.
- Use the check box to include the invoice into the batch. You can also use the Select All or Unselect All.
Wise-Pay automatically calculates the total outstanding amount for the selected invoices.
- Enter the amount that you want to pay in the Batch Amount text area.
- In the Allocated text area for each of the selected invoices, enter the amount that you wish to allocate to the invoice out of the total batch amount. The sum of the all allocated amounts appears in the Total Allocated Amount text area. Consider the following while allocating amount:
- The total allocated amount of all the selected invoices must be less than or equal to the batch amount. Wise-Pay displays an error message if the Total Allocated Amount is less than the Batch Amount.
- If the Batch Amount is more than the Total Allocated Amount, an over-payment invoice would be automatically generated and a credit note (with the same reference number as the over-payment invoice) will be generated and synced to the accounting application.
- Click Continue to view the batch details and select the credit card for batch payment. Verify the batch amount and Allocated amount before paying.
- Select one of the saved credit cards or click New to pay using a new credit card.
- Click Continue to view the Batch Pay Now screen that displays the payment, credit card, and invoice details. Carefully review these details.
- You can click Override Online Processing Fees check box to only charge the original amount without any surcharge.
- Click I agree to terms and click Accept on the Terms & Conditions pop-up window.
- Click Submit to make the payment. The Batch Payment Details screen displays the payment details. The Batch Status field displays the status of the batch payment. The status of each individual invoice from the batch is displayed in the Status column under the Invoices section.
The Re-submit button appears in the case of any payment error. It enables you to select a different card to make the payment.
Actions Available to Invoice Paid in a Batch
The Actions drop-down has the following options for each invoice paid in the batch:
- Print Invoice: Enables you to download the PDF version of the invoice.
- Remove From Batch: Enables you to remove the invoice from the batch. The payment received for this invoice will be treated as over-payment and would be handled through an automatically-generated credit note. For more details, see
- Show Details: Enables you to view details of the paid invoice.
You can remove all invoices from a paid batch.