Wise-Pay allows for a direct link to a Virtual Terminal page that will provide direct payment options for you to accept payments without the requirement for a user to have a payment link. The Wise-Pay Virtual Terminal has been specifically created to allow the site to be displayed within ConnectWise as a Custom Menu Entry.
How do I get there?
To configure Event Notifications, click Configure from the top menu and select Merchants.
What do I do?
- Click on the Configure Menu > Merchants at the top
- Click on the Edit icon
- Click on the PayNow Links Tab on that Top application tabs.
- Select Quick Link from the link type drop down list
- Select the User Account from the user drop down
- Click Generate.
- Click on Display to display the link
- Copy the Quick link URL including the long TransactionId
- Press Save then move to Step 2
Tip: Instead of writing the code down with a notepad and pen, press CTRL + A, CTRL + C to automatically copy it to your computers inbuilt clipboard.
- In Connectwise, click on the Setup Tables
- Search for "Custom Menu Entry"
- Create a New Custom Menu Entry
- Enter the Title: Wise-Pay Virtual Terminal
- Enter the Quick Link copied from Step 1 into the Link field
- Download the Wise-Pay Logo and save this in a place to access later
- Access the place where you saved the file (you will need to change the file filter to include png files)
- Uncheck the "Open in New Window" checkbox.
- Select which Locations should be excluded (if you want to limit access to this menu).
- Press Test - To ensure that the link has been saved correctly, if it does not work, repeat the process at Step 1.
- Press Save, your link will be visible when you close and reopen ConnectWise.
Note: Virtual Terminal will only display the outstanding payment details for an invoice, not any customer details - it is important that you confirm details with the customer to ensure that you are paying the correct invoice.