In order to facilitate the exchange of payment information from ConnectWise Customer Portal, Wise-Pay is configured as a Proxy, using the Authorize.Net framework to pass through the payment information to Wise-Pay, so that payment information can then be validated against balances outstanding in your Accounting System. Wise-Pay will always resolve the payment amount from your accounting system - regardless of payment amount showing in ConnectWise.
How do I get there?
To configure your Wise-Pay Proxy, click Configure from the top menu and select Merchants.
What do I do?
Configure Wise-Pay Proxy
Configure the Settings below and click Save once done:
This is the key used to link the payment to your account
|Test URL||The URL that ConnectWise Sell Order Porter will use to submit test transactions, when Live Mode is disabled|
The name of the event. This can be changed to suit your needs, but more often than not, it stays as is.
|Recurring Test URL||The URL that ConnectWise Sell Order Porter will used to submit Recurring Payment Information, when Live Mode is disabled.|
|Recurring Live URL|
The URL that ConnectWise Sell Order Porter will use to submit Recurring Payment Information, when Live Mode is enabled
- Log into ConnectWise
- Click System
- Click Setup Tables
- Search for Portal Configuration
- Edit Portal Configuration
- Click on the Invoices Tab
- Select Yes to enable online payments if it is presently disabled
- Select Authorize.Net from the Payment Processor
- Enter the Transaction Key into both API Login and Transaction Key
- Enter the Live URL into the URL
- Test Transactions - ConnectWise will simply test that the connectivity to the Wise-Pay processor is active, no test transactions are processed.
- Click Save